Posted: January 13, 2020
The ideal candidate has a passion for fundraising and cares about making a difference for others. The candidate will have the ability to motivate and inspire, the capacity for friendships, presence and presentation skills, personal drive and the ability to laugh!
- Hard work and judgment: Our clients are great and challenging. Some have large fundraising staffs and some have small shops. Some function at the highest capacity while others do not. Every client expects our best
- Fundraising skills: Every client values wisdom and seeks best practice recommendations, discipline and partners who are both grounded and passionate about the work of raising money
- Travel: While we may live in Houston or somewhere else, we don’t mind the day travel and nights away if they lead to client, firm and personal success
- Teamwork: We are a team, we build teams with our clients and we leave better teams behind when our work is done
- Business focus: We are an employee-owned for-profit business. Beyond our clients’ successes, we are motivated by profitability and the fun of running our own company
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will have a minimum of five to seven years’ or more of direct fundraising experience and a willingness to learn the craft of fundraising consulting.
Dini Spheris is a Houston-based leading national fundraising consulting firm with 50 years of experience specializing in capital and endowment campaigns.
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to:
Executive Assistant to the Managing Principal
2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1650
Houston, TX 77019
To download or print a copy of this job posting click here.