Consulting Projects Manager
Posted: March 1, 2019
Our project managers are the glue that hold together our unique Dini Spheris team consulting model.
Learning project management, the details of capital campaigns, handling logistics and scheduling are some of the best preparation for a career in fundraising consulting.
- Coordinate and facilitate client project management as well as support internal firm projects
- Part juggler, editor-in-chief, researcher, statistician, analyst, writer and maître de, our consulting projects managers keep our fundraising projects, consultants and clients in gear and on track
- Client support activities that range from scheduling meetings to the preparation of campaign materials and reports
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a fundraising development office
- A balance of good judgement, the ability to anticipate, team spirit and attention to detail
- A preference for team oriented work
Dini Spheris is a leading national fundraising consulting firm with 50 years of experience specializing in capital and endowment campaigns with offices in Houston and Dallas, Texas.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1650
Houston, TX 77019
To download or print a copy of this job posting click here.