Executive Assistant to the Managing Principal
Posted: February 28, 2019
We are seeking a dynamic and reliable self-starter who can solve problems and attack projects in support of the managing principal’s office. The work of the managing principal’s office is fast-paced, multi-faceted, project and people intensive. If you would like to work side by side with a high-performance-oriented servant-leader, you can help to change the world each day.
- Every day involves scheduling, correspondence, incoming calls and calendar management
- Some days the focus is on supporting the firm’s sales activity
- On other days, it is client-focused work including being present at client meetings
- Yet on other days, the focus is marketing or outreach to potential clients and vendors
- Finally, this position supports the activity of the Board and firm’s leadership team
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or similar role in a nonprofit or for-profit setting
- Being a culture champion, an easy relationship-builder and a great administrative hand with a proofreader’s attention to detail
Dini Spheris is a leading national fundraising consulting firm with 50 years of experience specializing in capital and endowment campaigns with offices in Houston and Dallas, Texas.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1650
Houston, TX 77019
To download or print a copy of this job posting click here.