At Dini Spheris, we know a strategic fundraising program is a necessary ingredient for success, which is why we are so excited to partner with United Way of Greater Houston to offer the series, Development Best Practices: Taking Your Development Program to the Next Level.
This six-session series will provide practical tools to enhance your fundraising program. The sessions below will be taught by Dini Spheris staffers including M. Anne Murphy, CFRE, Debbie Ballard, Nevena Demirovic, Rebecca Lamb, CFRE, Holly Lang and Nicole McWhorter, CFRE:
- Tuesday, January 24 – Philanthropy 101: Fundamental Elements of Strong Fundraising
- Wednesday, February 1 – Leadership: Board Governance and Development Volunteers
- Tuesday, February 7 – Staffing: Effective Utilization of Fundraising Teams
- Tuesday, February 21 – Infrastructure: Ensuring Efficient Capacity, Resources and Operations
- Wednesday, March 1 – The Development Plan: Shaping Strategy, Goals and Actions
- Tuesday, March 7 – The Donor Cycle: Prospect Stages and Methods
As an added benefit, all registrants will have access to an online development assessment, and those who sign up for the entire series can review the results in a brief, complimentary phone consultation with Dini Spheris.
Each session runs from 9:00 am to noon. The cost is $40 per session or $200 for the entire series if you register before January 24. For more information including registration details, please click here.