Angela is the type of person you want in your corner. She knows how to work hard, and does so to accomplish her goals and those of her clients. Maybe this sense of discipline is innate, or it’s something she learned as a college athlete, playing women’s golf for Texas A&M University. For Angela, counseling is more than a game, it’s a personal mission.
Angela brings Dini Spheris a unique and diverse perspective. Before coming to Dini Spheris, Angela was CEO of Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Houston. She also served as VP of Development at Baylor College of Medicine. These roles have afforded her proficiency working with large organizations and creating rich solutions, thinking through the ramifications of decisions from multiple stakeholder perspectives. Chief among her accomplishments was successfully managing Baylor College of Medicine’s $1 billion capital campaign for five years.
As a seasoned campaigner and experienced chief executive, Angela’s consulting skills and deep insight enable her to impact a wide variety of institutional issues, from major gift fundraising and leadership coaching to financial and organizational management.
Representative Clients Served
- Boy Scouts of America, Three Rivers Council
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Christian Community Service Center
- George Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University
- Houston Police Foundation
- Lamar University
- Methodist Children's Home
- St. Mark's Episcopal School
- Vannie E. Cook Jr. Cancer Foundation
Reports & Insights
- Nicole S. McWhorter, CFRE Consultant
- Nevena Demirovic Consultant
- Melissa Milligan Consulting Projects Manager
- Sarah Schaefer Consulting Projects Manager