Invested in her client’s success, Karen has knowledge of the philanthropic landscape and community leadership that makes her among the most sought-after nonprofit counselors in the North Texas area.
Karen is at her best when challenged by big ideas and a bold vision. Her energetic, “can do” spirit, coupled with her penchant for discipline and detail, is a winning combination for leaders seeking to establish a robust culture of philanthropy. The judgment and experience Karen brings to each client setting come from years of service to institutions whose volunteer and professional leaders are serious about making big things happen.
While Karen’s clients have raised more than $1 billion, perhaps more importantly these institutions have significantly strengthened their boards and positioned themselves for long-term success in a highly competitive philanthropic market.
Representative Clients Served
- AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Children's Medical Center Dallas
- Dallas CASA
- Dallas Holocaust Museum Center for Education and Tolerance
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Dallas Theater Center
- Dallas Zoological Society
- Episcopal School of Dallas
- Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Inc.
- Notre Dame School
- Shelton School
- Texas Health Resources
Reports & Insights
- Sheridan Joslin Principal
- Tami Vinson, CFRE Consultant
- Maria Strong Consulting Projects Manager
- Leila Bergquist Consulting Projects Manager