Rebecca in many ways fell into development, and she’s never looked back. With a love of language and research, she worked as a development research analyst during Rice University’s $1 billion Centennial Campaign. She partnered with development officers to not only provide an objective view, but to serve as counterpart with which they could strategize. While at her alma mater, she also organized and managed the Rice Centennial Ambassadors Program, an alumni engagement initiative.
Immediately prior to joining Dini Spheris, Rebecca worked at the Houston Grand Opera as the prospect and research manager. Working on a comprehensive $165 million campaign, the largest one undertaken by an arts organization in Houston, Rebecca gained valuable insight into grant writing, campaign management, donor cultivation and stewardship while managing the pipeline of prospects for up to a dozen portfolio owners.
With a proclivity for hard work and a thirst for knowledge, Rebecca enjoys not only problem solving, but providing creative solutions, systems and processes that propel organizations forward.
Representative Clients Served
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas
- INTEGRIS Foundations
View Impact Story
- Memorial Park Conservancy
- Michelle Buchanan, CFRE Principal
- Holly Lang Senior Consultant
- Cynthia Colbert Riley Senior Consultant
- Jessica O. Cernosek Consultant
- Bronwyn Beauchamp, CFRE Consulting Projects Manager
- Jessica Dominguez Consulting Projects Manager
- Mary Claire Walther Consulting Projects Manager
- Astrid Salarda Consulting Projects Manager