In theater, Sheridan learned “out-of-the-box thinking” and that there are few limits to creative expression. Just as there are many ways to present a character on stage … in the same way, every campaign and counseling environment presents new opportunities for creativity and problem-solving. Sheridan is always willing to try a different tactic to get to the right end goal.
Prior to coming to Dini Spheris, Sheridan had valuable experience in the nonprofit sector, working for organizations like Florida State University, Texas Children’s Hospital and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, to name a few. Working at these institutions, she has personally solicited gifts between $10,000 and $10 million, and directed or managed campaigns ranging from $1 million to $200 million.
A graduate of the University of Oklahoma, Sheridan’s degree is in theatre, but before that, she studied chemical engineering. This dichotomy of interests still serves her well today. She enjoys the analytical, logical side to problem-solving and consulting with nonprofit institutions, but she also understands each organization needs its own creative, flexible approach to successfully reset the bar of where organizational philanthropy could be.
Representative Clients Served
- Allied Arts
- Boulder Country Day School
- Concordia University Texas
- Denver Jewish Day School
- Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center
- Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges
- Front Range Community College
- Houston Community College Foundation
- INTEGRIS Foundation
View Impact Story
- Medical City Healthcare Foundation
- St. Agnes Academy
- Tami Vinson, CFRE Consultant
- Ashley D. Harris Consultant
- Maria Strong Consulting Projects Manager
- Leila Bergquist Consulting Projects Manager
- Natalie Crane Voigts Consulting Projects Manager