Whether lofty, grand or sublime, it’s the mission that drives Tami’s commitment to counseling, and that must be translated into action, message and meaning. As a consultant, Tami’s work is to make that possible in the midst of every campaign and fundraising initiative.
While serving as the Director of Annual Giving for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver, Tami effectively executed a personalized donor cultivation strategy, growing a $5,000 gift from one particular family into a $250,000 gift to the annual fund. The understanding and focus on strategic relationships with an individualized approach was vital to the success of the program. In the end, the gift reflected a commitment to institutional mission supported by this donor-centered approach.
Philanthropy and mission have been in Tami’s vocabulary since she was a young volunteer. Today, Tami still gives her time actively to various nonprofit organizations. Tami is a graduate of the prestigious Institute for Leaders in Development Program at the University of Denver. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Tami received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration from Auburn University and a Master’s in Nonprofit Management from the University of Georgia. Mission-driven counsel describes Tami’s approach in every client engagement, whether working in the annual fund or laying the groundwork for a successful campaign.
Representative Clients Served
- Arrupe Jesuit High School
- Fountain Valley School of Colorado
- Front Range Community College
- Goodwill Industries of Dallas
- Metropolitan State University of Denver Foundation
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver
- St. Anne’s Episcopal School
- Sheridan Joslin Principal
- Ashley D. Harris Consultant
- Maria Strong Consulting Projects Manager
- Leila Bergquist Consulting Projects Manager