Annual Fundraising Counsel
A critical building block of philanthropy, one vital for institutional sustainability, is a strong, consistent and effective annual fund. Dini Spheris uses the best traditional models and latest technologies to develop the right program for your institution. From direct mail, sustaining gift programs, donor clubs and beyond, we design your program for maximum annual philanthropic impact.
Effective annual fundraising programs engage constituents while using appropriate analytic tools, always striving to establish and sustain giving histories with donors.
Key considerations in evaluating any annual fund include items as diverse as:
- Constituency group analysis
- Frequency of contact/ engagement with donors
- Contact methodologies
- Personal solicitor engagement vs. direct mail and social media solicitation
- Appeal types
- Program elements
- Pledge payment, frequency and follow-up
- Donor retention
- Strategic growth and goals
With Dini Spheris, you can expect a client-centered approach that blends creative ideas with proven practices.